* bilysmusic > Topics

Subject: Show your talent
Replies: 15 Views: 980

bilydakd 9.02.18 - 02:48am
here you can show me what you got. *

bilydakd 11.02.18 - 01:50am
anyone got any musical talent? Would love to listen to your music. *

bilydakd 31.03.18 - 01:45pm
cool nate would love to hear it mon sorry i didn't reply faster no notifications in this place mon lol *

bilydakd 31.03.18 - 01:48pm
Can't waite to hear it mon. @Nate. *

bilydakd 4.04.18 - 12:11am
nate i heard it mon i liked it bro you shouldn't leave it mon you needed a drum beat in the background and that s**t would of been kickin good stuff mon rock on. *

bilydakd 7.04.18 - 02:38pm
Vampboy your a criminal on that guitar bro You blew my mind mon and You killed it. *

bilydakd 7.04.18 - 02:43pm
Its ok Nate i understand you mon wee all go through that dedication is most definitly a must i have alot of time on my hands and not always so dedicated but i try but for me its just for fun not a profession *

vampboy 9.04.18 - 12:18am
hahaha. You're awesome, man! some day lets practise over skype or whatsapp or something, that would be cool. :D *

bilydakd 9.04.18 - 02:22am
Wow really you would do that with me Vampboy? I would love to practice with you over skype or something i would have to install it again to my computer. That would be awsum. Right now am in a moving process. but sure would love that i need alot of work on my guitar. *

vampboy 9.04.18 - 02:59am
Sure, why not, dude? I am quite rusty on the guitar since I stopped practising for some time, so there's incentive for both of us. :P and yeah, take your time! *

bilydakd 9.04.18 - 04:16am
Then that would be cool for the both of us then mon I really want to learn am only good with my keytar its my favorite but i would love to learn how to use a real guitar i have both electric and acoustic *

bilydakd 1.06.18 - 11:34am
Thanks to all the friends who have watched my videos on youtube via this group. just wanted to let you know that am going to take alil time off from making videos for abit. Just need some me time for now but will be back later on but check out the videos on the group am sure there alot of you that haven't seen alot of the videos or most of them maybe just one or two of them, but am sure there is something there you might find interesting. *

bilydakd 1.06.18 - 11:51am
I might be posting soon some of the videos of when i first started and some of the first videos of when i first got my keytar and stuff and was still a lil new at recording videos and was having even alil trouble recording there you can see the difference between then and now. I might be opening a different group for just my old videos to show ppl that you don't start at the top and when you get a instrument don't give up at it just try to have fun with it.this is part of the reason i have to stop making videos for a bit am forgetting about the part of having fun and i got to start doing what makes me feel good and start playing for fun again making videos can get stressful trying to be or trying to make it as best as you can is hard work and it shouldn't feel like hard work it should be fun and stressless not stressful.am losing the love for making videos i don't want that. and I don't want to lose the love I have for music a rutine can kill that very quickly. *

bilydakd 1.06.18 - 12:00pm
I love Making music for all of my friends here on pro, facebook and youtube and thats what i consider you to be and some even family I don't think of you as fans your people i like to share alil of me with and would love to hear from you too I got much love for ya all. God Bless everyone here on and off of the group Pro is my home away from home. this group is for my family and friends. so injoyyourselfs and chill and lay back feel free to pull a beer out of the fridge and kick back andlisten to some tunes. lol! *

vampboy 2.06.18 - 04:02am
You are awesome, keep goin' on, brother! love ya! *

bilydakd 2.06.18 - 01:53pm
hug.GIF Thanks alot vamp means alot brother I may be back sooner then you think i think I just need alil rest mon am feeling alil better today but music isn't something you just put away its something inside of you that wants to come out its something in my blood. *

* bilysmusic Forum

Search:
topics replies

* bilysmusic

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Create Your Own App Store